Friday, January 9, 2009

MY CINDERELLA



Step 1...

Step 2...

as an appreciation...dapatlah egg-puppet ni...happynyer...
I was ironing the bed sheet (yes...I iron my bed sheet!) at our laundry room when Nadhrah approached me and asked for anything that she could help. She is just 5 last October but she likes to help me do around the house. What a lucky ummi to have her...of course once in a while she'd go bizzerk too and I'd lose my temper...but Alhamdulillah tahap sabar saya ni masih boleh diterima lagi. She would sweep the floor, tidy up the TV area after Luthfil messed it up, she would help me wash the dishes, cleaned the doors and windows...and many more. I always feel that she would one day becomes like her ummi...yang sangat rajin buat kerja rumah...yehh puji diri sendiri ni! She did not pretentiously asked me you know...she really wanted to help. "Okay...nadhrah tolong terbalikkan semua pakaian dan masukkan dalam mesin basuh tu" I requested. "Okay...Rah buat ye ummi," she responded. So she did. While doing our tasks...we sembang-sembang mother-daughter...macam biasa sebab ummi dia memang banyak cerita....and as usual she was so excited that she helped me that evening. Another thing that I like about her (definitely I love all of them!) she could 'read' my instincts most of the times... Once, I was in the kitchen washing dishes...I brought along my mobile phone and put it on the dining table. She was also in the kitchen playing her stuffs...masak-masak...cakap sorang-sorang..panjat sana panjat sini... When I've finished, I dried my hands and left the kitchen heading to my room...suddenly realizing that I left my phone on the table...I turned back and she was there right at the back of me with the phone on her hand and was handing it over to me, she said.."Rah tau...mesti ummi nak ambik telefon ni kan??"...blink...blink...blink... budak ni ada magic senses la...

5 comments:

sentosa77 said...

Assalamulaikum Kak.. semoga tahun 2009 membawa lebih kesejahteraan dan kebahagiaan buat keluarga akak. terima kasih singgah di blog saya.. : )

nj said...

zaidon...
Selamat Tahun Baru 2009!
All the best.

en_me said...

hi akak nj tewww.. salam weekend..

Fatin Baharum said...

whew..
just 5, tp, so-so rajin..
sy time umur 5 taon, ngade² lg..
afta 7 dh dpt adik, br la mcm kene survive nk uat pape.. ;(
ibu n anak, normally, ada instinct sama la.. ;)

nj said...

me...
3 hari internet down kat sura hujung, dungun ni...selamat bekerja kembali..

fatin...
that instinct stuff just works with my daughter but not the first son la...the first son is... like father like son...hehehe...