Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FACEBOOK FEVER....again!

Well...what should I say....the facebook really gets me glued at this computer chair!
Morning...facebook...
afternoon...facebook...
evening...facebook...
midnight...facebook...
Even I have like 5 minutes to spare....facebook!!!
Even when the kiddos are at their 'high-time'...facebook
what more...when they are fast asleep and the world is so peaceful and calm...FACEBOOOK!!!
I am expanding the friends list at facebook...tracking down old-time friends...at school...at high school...at previous workplaces...and the rests...not forgetting my students too.
50 is still a small number to many...but to me... with only less than two weeks...is awe'some'!
And of course when Haswadi move to the new apartment at Jubail City this Thursday (yes dear?)...he'll be able to get me here...or the facebook!!!
okay...okay...I will be so busy then...of course...I should come out with more plans for the kiddos..."okay, sorry!...ummi has to finish up a few things here!".... "get busy and behave guys!"
I just knew the kiddos won't take it this time..."ummi always have 'things' to finish up!??" what could it be this time? hahahaaaa...gotcha!
Sorry... I am having some short 'mental-dialogues' with myself...when you become the mother to three small kids... like mine ... you'll have to have this 'mental-dialogue'...kids are smarter now... thanks to the TV! urghhhh!... So to be prepared, always take time doing your "mental-dialogues"...when doing the dishes is a good time! Just to be prepared!
And while I'm writing down this...they are just a few metres away from the lappy...jumping up and down the bed and yelling here and there! But..norma be smart...calm down...don't yell at them...just let them be..as long as they are happy and safe!...it should be fine...
So tomorrow I should be going to the office again...and hopefully everything for the meeting will be completed by tomorrow...and I am sure Dr Baharom is going to take care of it really well...he is the sifu maaa!
Oh... I am going to miss all those wonderful times at the campus...I mean the office...the students, the staffs, my dearest friends whom I just love to be around with...
Dungun is really a place that I would miss a lot soon... and I just wonder whether I will be back at Dungun?? With ALLAh's will, we'll meet again...Ameen...

3 comments:

FaRHaNa-KuN said...

salam puan! wondering where will u go after this? further study? facebook fever? i havent got it yet since my internet connection are sooooo indescribable, open facebook will make me waiting for hours! but surely its a magical tool to lurk for old friends :D n my cousin labelled MukaBuku as more matured, unlike myspace or friendster ~ anyway goodluck in everything u do and takecare!

nurulfarhana
x-student DOMT.

nj said...

Hei...how r u? Study ke kerja?
Saya tak sambung study tetapi soon to be aa desperate housewife!
Hahaaa... saya bercuti panjang InsyaAllah mengikut suami bekerja di luar negara....kena baca blog lagi kalau nak tahu cerita....tunggu!

FaRHaNa-KuN said...

study puan..taknak keje..malas..haha :D
health admin kat uitm SA.
rindu mase kelas puan dulu, time sy part 1 :D lame dah~
haha okay2 nanti sy tag blog puan..senang nak bace nanti~ oversea? wah...UK?