Saturday, November 22, 2008

It is almost 3 in the morning...and I am still up!

It is in the blood already...when I am tired or fatigue even worst...I could not sleep...why?? Like I wrote...it is in the blood already! The more my body is weak out of hectic errands of the day...my eyes just stay wide open...
Today, I just had a few slices of bread for breakfast, lunch and two Oreos for dinner! The day is so tiresome...I had to rush here and there, getting the car battery replaced, out for some groceries, went to the computer shop to get my D-Link function again!..came back home...ohhhh forgot the rubbish...went out again.
The kids? There were just playin kids...as usual! Tagged me along the whole day! Haikal ended up fell asleep at an odd hour ... tired too I guess!
Luthfil as usual...only sleeps at night...again let me repeat...my eldest son ONLY sleeps at night! No morning-nap, or afternoon-nap for this little guy...ONLY AT NIGHT! I always story him about the benefits of taking a nap during the day...To him sleeping during the day "tak bagus ummi...", "nanti luthfil letih....." ye la tu!
I cooked them "sup ketam" today...Luthfil's favorite! Nadhrah is okay with it...loves it tooo, Haikal...no..no..no..."apa tu ummi?" "Ketam!" Tak nak!..."Okay! Ikan ada...."
Late afternoon...Luthfil is already asking.."esok masak ape ummi?" "Ehmmm...tak fikir lagi la"
Just wait and see what will be in the pot ye Luthfil...
Tomorrow will be another hectic day for me...why? The car-starter need to be serviced and need to check the dynamo tooo...aiyooo apa benda la ni...buat je...asal kereta okay!
Till then!

1 comments:

Cik Peesha said...

What? Couldn't sleep, and it is in ur blood?

ha, ha ... tak tahu ..

ko punya gene mutilated dah kot ... cam alien tu ... ngeri .. ngee ... tp, watever, jgn dok pandang belakang time 3am camtu ... wo ooo ooo ooo ooo ...

Bagus lutfhil ... ni kak Peesha nak tambah ... umi nak masak apa esok? umi x nak panggil kak Peesha dan auntie Mary lagi ke? They're really awesome and fun to be with ... kih kih kih ...

Bila nak buat ayam lomak cili padi + sambal tumis yg di brag as the best in town tu? Kita dah nak balik cuti nih ...