Tuesday, November 11, 2008

KISAH ANAK-ANAK pt 1

Nadhrah fell asleep after the 'accident'
Haikal wanted to show his bruised lips too...
Salam
In this special entry I will story about the kids punya hal...especially when the abah is not around... It is a way to let the father knows what is going on with us here back home...
Don't worry honey...we are OKAY!!
Last night, Luthfil and Haikal bergurau and accidentally Haikal fell on himself. His upper left lip is swollen... he cried and cried until Luthfil really feel guilty... I just let them be...coz if I interrupt the 'fight' it will become worse and Haikal will non-stop crying... after a few minutes he stopped crying and back on his feet again... okay je lari-lari lepas tu dengan bibir yang bengkak...hemmm tak sakit ke??
Today story is more interesting...Nadhrah fell from the big blue chair dalam bilik ni because she stood on the wheel of the chair and slipped...her bottom left cheek just a few cm from the chin bengkak and almost torn...so bercalar dah pipi gebu dia tu....nangis sakan anak dara tu dengan air mata yang mencurah macam air hujan yg lebat...at first she was so scared to let me see the wound....after showing her the new massage cream I bought at Healin this morning...she slowly let her fingers down and tadaaaa...a 2 inches very red scratch...ouchhhh nadhrah.....it is so painful I said...and she cried more and more...oh my!...so quickly applied the Healin cream...and I told her to go to sleep...

This morning Zainal Amir came to the house...very early like 8.30 in the morning...so I asked him whether he can take care of the kids for about 2 hr because I wanted to go out to get some medication for my swollen ankle that I feel...is getting worse...I mean it swells and keep on swelling...still I can walk, just that it swells...and painful a little bit...


So I rushed out to Dungun and wanted to buy a few items...but ended up bought groceries stuffs as well. Bukan senang nak ambil peluang keluar sorang-sorang ni...so since Amir ada kat rumah...dapat cari a few things more.

0 comments: