Thursday, November 13, 2008

NEW OFFICE ROOM

Salam
I have moved out from my office room BP29 to KP16 (temporarily) until I am exactly off to KSA.
Today is a hectic day for me, luckily 7 students cared to give their helping hands...
Thank you to Shikin, Natasha, Sufiatul, Farohah, Noormy, Nik and Ruby..for spending the whole morning till afternoon moving out things from my room to the new room...and organizing them too. Thanks to Noormy who had set up the PC and other connections required.
Today will be a history for me coz I am letting go off my office room(BP29)...for good. At the same time the new office room(KP16) will be given to the new coordinator ...that'll take a week or two from today to get things organized a little bit.
InsyaAllah I will make the room ready for Dr Baharom before the exam meeting, which will be held at the end of the month...and after that I will hand over the room to him.

0 comments: