Sunday, December 14, 2008

FAIRY TALE PRINCESS...

This particular entry is so special. I've just a few minutes ago switching on the lappy and reading blogs of my choice. If you can take a look at the right column of my space here, there is a list of blogger that I chose to read their stories ... because they are just interesting and enjoyable to read about. Basically those blogger are people whom I've never met before except for MrsNordin, Hasway, and Peesha. I know I am a silent reader at most times... it means that I read them but once in a blue moon commented on their entries...so as to show an appreciation, I included their blogs in my blog list! However, I do get frustrated occasionally if them bloggers did not update their stories :( because I really enjoy reading 'em!
My point for this entry is to share with the others of who am I...according to the fairy tale princesses stories.. SHOULD THANK YOU to NEEZA from the Slice of Bledho who has shared hers in her blog just a few hours ago.. I am so excited to know who am I? so I quickly clicked the widget site and did the quiz... (thank you Ms NEEZA, hope you don't mind sharing!)
And the result of the FAIRY TALE PRINCESSES quiz...I am a CINDERELLA!! I'm sure Haswadi will 'guling-guling' ketawa kat I kalau dia baca nih... His wife is alike CINDERELLA!
So I am going to share the profile of 'me' down here:



You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

4 comments:

Fatin Baharum said...

disney princess ya..`..
sy nk buat satu jugak..
try puan superhero quiz pulak..
hehe`

MommYaLif said...

salamPurpleHeart.I'm truly honored that u included me in yr blogslist. may i link yrs to mine too? yeah i tried the princess quiz as well, mine is snowwhite..tapi tak puas ati lah nak jawab yg pelik2 .. jadi apa agaknya kan!

nj said...

fatin..ada ke superhero kuiz tu? nak try jugaklah...ntah ntah jadi ultraman kut saya ni!

***************************

mommyalif...thanks for dropping by..and of course I don't mind..I truly enjoy reading your entries...especially the pokok-pokok stories...and I always wonder...betul ke jubail tu boleh tanam pokok2 like you've planted...emmm

Fatin Baharum said...

sy jadi ariel..
ada² quiz tu..
if puan bukak my blog..
latest post..
kat words SuperHero tu, click situ..
sy link trus dkt previous post psl superhero..
sy jd superman tu, :p..