Saturday, December 20, 2008

WHEN I WAS AWAY...JALAN-JALAN TERENGGANU

Gallery at the Great Mosque of Qairawan, Tunisia
Masjid Kul Sharif, Russia...clean cut! Nice

Masjid Xian, China
a good exercise for my fractured ankle and feet...fuhhh
ambil gambar sempoi Hakim berjalan di tepian pantai yg ombaknya ala-ala ganas dan besar itu.

Me and Aisyah di Pantai Dungun...just a few hundreds metres from my house...suka budak2 tu tengok pantai...

The last day back to KL, ada kucing sesat masuk dalam rumah....berkejaranlah dengan si Hakim halau keluar..panjat sampai kat tingkap...akhirnya terjun ke bawah jugak kucing tu.
Aisyah, myself and Hakim...gambar kenangan kat rumah Dungun
Alhamdulillah, I am back again..after quite a while. Actually, my whereabouts are quite complicated because although I live in Dungun, Terengganu...I am now almost one month already in Sentul Kuala Lumpur, mak's house. Just recently pulak, balik Dungun 4 hari sebab ada a few things to settle...pasal kereta yang telah dijual, pasal event Majlis Makan Malam Kualiti UiTM Terengganu, pasal rumah yang dah ditinggalkan 2 minggu lebih, pasal rumput yang dah panjang sebab tuan rumah bercuti...dan lain-lain hal... dan ada 'satu hal' yang soooo kelakar has happened...I'll try to write a special entry nanti la...
My short trip back home to Dungun was without the kids, instead I brought back home two teenagers...Aisyah and Hakim (adik-beradik). Let story a little bit about them..these two teenagers aged 18 and 15 are the two of the five siblings whom my mak took care when they were small. Mak mengasuh mereka adik beradik sejak lahir since both parents bekerja...so secara tidak langsung myself and my kak long also telah menjaga budak-budak ni. The family relationships between mine and them are so special...we even treated ourselves just like 'adik-beradik' and 'anak-beranak' Tak sangka sungguh when they grow up...they are just like friends to me...
Since Aisyah and Hakim last visit to Terengganu was like 8 years back (during my wedding--satu bas rombongan dari Sentul ke Paka masa tuh!) so bila dah besar...I voluntarily invited them to 'jalan-jalan Terengganu'. A treat from the 'kakak' since I tak ada adik...I am the youngest of two...yes...just kak long and me in the family... However, mak ada ramai 'anak' sebab she has taken care not less than 10 children from 3 - 4 different families. All the children sampai dewasa memanggil 'mak' to my mom...and they all are so manja till sekarang pun.
I took them to the Taman Tamadun Islam and visited all the world's mosques at the Taman Monumen...Aisyah and Hakim really enjoyed the trip and Hakim showed his photography skills...okay la... he's 15 anyway.

0 comments: