Sunday, December 28, 2008

YA ALLAH....PENATNYA!!! part 2

...so before I paid the taxi ticket at the ERL station at Putrajaya, I did asked the lady at the counter, how am I going to get a taxi from the Wisma Putra to the station?? She said just call the number printed on the ticket... I tanya lagi...betul ke boleh dapat teksi ni nanti? Dengan mimik muka "jangan tanya banyak boleh tak?" the lady said telefon aje...nanti adala teksi! I thanked her, smiled and walked away.
So true, the ride took almost 1o minutes from the station...and I really enjoyed observing the gorgeous buildings at Putrajaya... Wisma Putra nuuuuuuuuuun letak kat atas bukit...
Sambung balik kisah nak keluar dari Wisma Putra.
When I walked out from the Konsular Office that afternoon, I called the number printed on the ticket.. surprisingly there was a guy answered my call. So I told him that I need a taxi to the station, and he said okay, "cik tunggu dalam 10 minit sampai" then I said thank you and walked down to the gate...
Sampai kat pos pengawal tu...saya dah nampak there was a taxi already waiting. And I thought..wow! cepatnya...bagus sungguh servis kat Putrajaya ni... However, a tiny corner in my heart felt that it couldn't be because I just put off the phone and tadaaaa... a taxi already waiting...how come? cannot be ni!
So when I collected my ID from the pengawal loghat Kedah tu... I asked him..."itu teksi sini ke?" "Ntahla kak, saya tak tau" he answered friendlily! Ehmm...I became a little confused, not calm as how I got into the building earlier... whether to ask or not to ask and wait a few minutes more..
'Fortunately', the taxi driver smiled at me sort of giving a clue that he was waiting for a passenger... there were also a few other visitors at the pos pengawal...but everyone rushed out to the parking lot to get the car... leaving me alone with the pengawal loghat Kedah tu...and surely assumed that I was 'the' passenger he waited for!
Dengan 'skill' keberanian dan keramahan sekali lagi.. I walked toward the taxi, opened the door and started asking, "Ini teksi yang saya call tadi ke?" to the Chinese taxi driver yang quite aging dah jugak...dah tua! "He only smiled back at me? Alamak! camane ni...again I asked the same question... suddenly dia berbunyi..."haiyaaa... lu mau tunggu teksi call ka? tak dak sampai punya woohh!...kasi naik saya punya teksi...lu mau pegi mana?"...dalam hati saya... biar betul lelaki ni? kat luar tu memang panas..ya la dalam 4.30ptg...and atas bukit some more....terik jugak...and keadaan jadi serba salah...since that was the only taxi up the hill that moment...and couldn't wait any longer...I jumped into the taxi...sambil tu cakap kat driver tu..."saya sudah call teksi tau...mesti mereka marah saya tak tunggu....saya mau ke stesen saja"..."sapolo (RM10) ringgit!...tapi lu mau pegi mana?" tanya pemandu teksi tu.. "Bukan 8 ringgit je ke? Saya mau pergi KL Sentral (sebab hajat hati nak ronda2 sikit kat KL Sentral tu)". "Haiyaaa saya kasi hantar lu pegi KL Sentral ... 30 linggit (RM30)" the taxi driver pulak negotiated with me. "Takpe la...saya mau pergi stesen saja!" I stressed out... and then he said "okla okla...25 ringgit sampai itu depan KL Sentral..." Quickly did a mathematic equation and calculation there and then...if I take the cab and the train..it'll cost me RM10 + RM9.90 to the KL Sentral... dah total RM19.90 kat situ...dengan teksi uncle ni...RM25 terus depan KL Sentral tanpa perlu turun naik kenderaan, tangga dan tangga dan tangga...especially dengan kaki kiri saya yang menjangkau 5 bulan sejak patah dulu!... ok la good deal...I'll just have to sit quietly in the taxi and let him do his job! Took a glimpse at the dashboard... Lee was his family name and alamat kat Sungai Besi...okay...boleh caya kut!
MasyaAllah...bawak teksi punyala berhemat...slow and steady...till I fell asleep .. tapi tak boleh lama risau jugak...ntah mana yang dia bawak nanti...
Uncle ni punyala "in his own world" tak ingat yang dia bawak passenger..siap pergi kat NGV station to fill up the gas. Siap pergi tandas dan berjalan pusing-pusing keliling teksi dia!... "Mental ke apa uncle nih...quite terrifying jugak...however tawakkal and keluarlah surah-surah 4 Qul untuk elak bahaya...
Alhamdulillah the journey took almost 45 minutes! lamaaaaaaaaaaa tul uncle ni la! He dropped me off at the front entrance of the KL Sentral as he promised...he was a nice old chinese guy...and I know he was really sincere in his job as a taxi driver....cuma mungkin...adala sedikit personal interest when he took me by chance at the Putrajaya tu...because he does not want to go back to KL without passenger...lugi maaaa!
Anyhow, I wish all the best to both the chinese taxi drivers whom I managed to get them in my life history, oh yes the other taxi driver kat Wangsa Maju tu first name dia Wee!... I really hope that my future ride on a taxi could be more 'entertaining' and pleasant than those I had last week!
By 6.30 p.m. that late afternoon, I managed to reach mak's house...feeling so tired yet enjoyable day for me... Alhamdulillah!

0 comments: