Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SOME UPDATES...

Sigh!!! I am quite tired already surfing for music play list websites that can be copied to my blog...successfullly. The one that is on the left column of my page ni is not functioning la...I do not know what went wrong but I guess it must be the copied code that is not fully functioning! Masuk yang itu, dah 3 jenis dah...hemmm buta IT sungguh la norma ni! Ke memang all the 'music boxes' that I've surfed to memang cannot use punyeee??
My songs list is getting longer everyday but yet to choose the 'music box' that really works well. Help! Help! Help!...ehh ada ke orang nak tolong? Tak pe la...I won't give up..I'll keep on trying...

It is like two days already after the Eidul Adha...nothing much happens. Tomorrow my son, Luthfil Hasif will start his first day of Kem Ibadah Tahfiz sempena cuti sekolah ni... Luckily we are in Kuala Lumpur, so dapatlah peluang menghadiri kem-kem ilmu ni...It is not like I cannot teach him at home...but to allow him experience himself what is like going out there other than to schools and learn more! The camp will be conducted by an Ustaz and an Ustazah...the best thing is, the location is very near to mak's house...just a walking distance. My sister, kak long who has suggested the camp. At least the boys kat rumah ni ada activity cuti sekolah...which I believe is very good. So a little bit of info about the camp.. The fee is RM80 per person and limited to only 10 boys and 10 girls from age seven till twelve. The class starts at 8 in the morning and finishes at 5.00 p.m.... for two weeks! Cheap huh? Yes very cheap.. The ustaz and ustazah must be two very generous people and I strongly believed that their effort of organizing the camp is for Lillahita'ala..for the sake of ALLAH SWT and for the proseprity of ummah! Wishing both of them more rezeki and pahala from ALLAH SWT.
To Luthfil, ummi hopes that you will benefit from the camp...enjoy yourself and please obey the ustaz okay! His cousins are also joining the camp (kak long's sons...Naqiudin, Al Adl and Sirajuddin). So behave boys! Don't create headache to the ustaz and ustazah tau!
As for Nadhrah, this morning I started her reading activity...just to refresh what she learned in school. One thing about her which is different from Luthfil is that she loves reading...a lot. At present...she will simply read and pronounce whatever word that she sees. Be it on TV, newspaper headlines, even the botol sos pun dia nak baca... she completed a few short story books in bahasa this morning... I also managed to show her Year 1 Science book borrowed from her cousin...and she was so interested to know more..she was also able to pronounce some of the English words in the book and understood the meaning...awesome! So ummi is very excited to teach and show her more tomorrow...
Abah's story pulak...asyik jalan-jalan cari makan! Last time I talked to him was 4 hours ago. The last SMS I received from him was like 20 minutes ago... he and his friends are enjoying Malaysian dishes at the Malaysian Kitchen in Al Khobar.. He ordered nasi goreng and teh tarik only...but he said...Normawati's Kitchen lagi beeeeeeesssst! hahahahaaa.. thank you for the compliment dear! Well at least he enjoys his loooong holiday there!
As for me... ntah apa apa je...other than enjoying blogging and web surfing...fulfilling the kiddos demands after demands ... watching News ..reading 2 or 3 different kinds of newspaper everyday, some cooking although mak ada...apa lagi masa ni la nak layan makan minum mak...dari kecik asyik mak aje yg prepare...so sekarang ni jamu mak makan la pulak... This afternoon buat cucur pisang emas...yesterday buat kek coklat kukus (guna instant mix je) but it turned out really good. The kids ni suka sangat...semalam jugak habis!
As I've storied before...wanted to 'fix' my hair...tak buat-buat lagi... The main reason for delaying the rebonding ni because the hairdresser said that at my hair length, the process takes from 3 - 4 hours! What? lamanyeeee... "manyak penat mau tunggu lo!" I said to her..."mau kasi cantik maaa!" she replied! I guess the lady has impatiently waiting for me to come back as promised...
Rasanya kena bawak lappy ni sekali la ke kedai tu...boleh web surfing...okay jugak idea tu kan?
InsyaAllah I will go on one of these days..

0 comments: