Wednesday, August 12, 2009

COFFEE-TALK...


This morning we had a real coffee for breakfast instead of the regular Nescafe. And I know Haswadi was really contented with it. Being a caffeine-lover, any caffeine-based drink will amuse him. I would prefer to prepare him regular Nescafe every morning as compared to the real coffee, but once in a blue moon I just feel he deserves it.

And we went on talking and chatting and talking and arguing and discussing lots of things within the 10 - 15 minutes that we spared this morning...just like every morning...arghhh....we always got things to talk about, and ended it with arguments...'soft' ones of course... and question marks ??? all the time!! We would continue when he gets back from work....I wonder whether he ever became bored talking to me...nahhh I guess not...he 'loves' talking to me...


Last night I attended the weekly Kelas Agama with of course another new surah to be memorized. Alhamdulillah it went well. The Arabic session is getting tougher every week, yet to remember the previous one, now we have to take up another new lesson and another new 'tamrin' i.e. exercise!

Ustazah Asmah introduced us for I guess the third time of the 'Qamariyah' and 'Syamsiah' alphabets...oh my!!! I need to seriously look at it and understand it...with the 'tanwin' , the 'tashdid', the 'alif-lam' kalimah and etc...

I wonder how my students go through their Arabic classes at UiTM??..they seem to love their Arabic subject so much...or they 'love' the Ustadz instead...??? hahahaaa don't know which one?? But Arabic lesson IS tough!


It reminds me of Ustadz Wan Anuar back home, nyesal tak belajar awal-awal ngan Ustadz.... I know he will definitely help me out if I ask for a lesson from him. I remembered listening to him talking over the phone in Arabic...I was so amazed...and now I am here in Saudi for almost 5 months already and still 'mafi maklum' of the language!!! Still picking bits and pieces of the 'authentic' vocabulary and language...


We have an invitation this evening, after Maghrib, to a friend's house Leeza & Jo. Thank you for inviting us. We will definitely be there!!

The children are still snoozing... that is why I am on my lappy now....once they are awake...that's it!!!

I feel like blog-hopping. So I'll write more after this...

3 comments:

Neeza Shahril said...

kat rumah ni pun ada sorang caffeine lover.. tapi neeza tak bagi ikutkan sangat. No real coffee in the house! hehee.. sebabnya dia selalu migraine..

sekarang neeza hook up dengan fb pulak lah norma.. sabar je la.. tapi starting from tomorrow onwards and tak tahu sampai bila.. neeza akan sepi seketika.. no internet for a while kat rumah baru.. uwwaa!!!

nya myra said...

auntie norma .. NYa bole minum ckit-ckit jer kopi or nescafe sb takut sakit pale .. arabic language ?! maafi musykila !!

nj said...

neeza...
selamat berpindah dan online cepat...

nYa...
Kalau Nya pandai Arab tlg ajar auntie Norma. Ibu Nya tu tak leh minum kopi gok... takut 'bengkak' pale..